Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Another quick update.


This is Glass Garden, which is made with lampwork by Ann Scherm Baldwin, vintage Swarovski crystals, and pretty floral silver beads. I bought this bead back when Ann still came out here to do gem show, and I'd get a sneak preview of her beads and shop before the show started. Those were good times.

Speaking of good times, today is the 8th anniversary of my wedding to my wonderful husband Chris. I'm enjoying spending the evening with him, so naturally, I don't feel like writing a long blog post.

Tune in tomorrow for more jewelry!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary to you and Chris.

    Beautiful necklace too. The colors are so delicate.

    Arline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi AJ,

    Just wanted to wish you a happy anniversary.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary!

    Great necklace...gotta love Ann's lampwork - beautiful! And you did a great job pulling it together :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, everyone!

    Charlene, do you ever see Ann at shows out your way anymore? I haven't seen her in years, I miss her sense of humor AND her beads!

    ReplyDelete