Sunday, March 16, 2008

Been all weekend-y.

Well, the past couple of days have been busy and weekend-y. On Friday night, Chris and I went out for a very nice dinner at The Melting Pot. It was the first time we've ever gone to a really nice, romantic restaurant and I have to say it was a pleasant experience. Also, the food was delicious. Plus I got to dress up, which is always a plus in my book!

Speaking of books, B&N is in the same mall as the restaurant, so I picked up The Scar on the way out. I'm being good and saving it until I dog sit in a few days.

Yesterday was D&D, and it was okay. I didn't really enjoy the game much, in fact I got annoyed a lot, but the storyline is finally almost over, and neither of the other loud groups were there.

Today we were supposed to go to the Renaissance Faire, but nooo, it had to be cold and rainy today. Seriously, it's been beautiful ALL week, and it decided to rain today. Hopefully next weekend will be better, because there's only two weekends left, and if I can't go to the Faire at all this year, I'll be quite sad.

Tomorrow, there should be new jewelry in Etsy and probably on the website, too.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, fondue! The Melting Pot here is too far away to be worth it for me to go alone. Plus, I don't think they're designed for single guests. I'm glad you guys had fun! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :D

    The Melting Pot is definitely geared towards couples or groups, I don't think it would be much fun by yourself and they only have a few individual meals on the menu.

    Chris wants to get a fondue pot for at home, but I told him he had to wait 'til we get a house because the kitchen is already too full!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, he should have told me a year ago, I would have saved my set for you guys!

    ReplyDelete