Saturday, December 06, 2008

Slowly beading.

I'm slowly making progress on my faerie button pendant, and trying to decide what I want to do when I'm done with it. I'm actually almost done with the pendant, and I think I may just wear it on a ribbon for now and come up with a necklace for it later.

There's not a whole lot else going on with me right now, mostly just trying to stay warm and prepare for the holidays. I have 90% of the shopping done for my family, but as usual, Chris is dragging his feet on his family. I try to help by suggesting cool things that I find on-line, but he doesn't think that his family would like most of them. Bah. So I'm leaving it to him, and if the gifts end up being late (again), then at least I can say that I tried.

I'm not sure if I'll be making any holiday presents this year. Time is running out and I don't have a lot of inspiration, and besides, everyone probably has about as much of my jewelry as they can handle!

4 comments:

  1. I hope to finish this sleeve of the sweater tonight -- that way I'll have Sarah's necklace made enough that I can finish it at the next bookgroup meeting and can still work on the afghan.

    Guess what got fixed!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I know that all of your kitties are already altered, so I'm going to guess... your chair?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, look carefully at the symbol by my name.

    (But the springs did come today.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, finally!

    (I failed my perception check, as we gaming nerds say)

    ReplyDelete