Thursday, December 18, 2008

No Thursday Thirteen this week

I did a "25 random things about me" over on Facebook today, so I don't really feel like coming up with a list of 13 things for today.

Actually, I'm downright lazy today. I've spent the day at my computer, wearing fleece pajama pants, catching up with an old friend who I hadn't spoken to in years. Sometimes, you just need to have a day like that.

I can't believe it's only a week until Christmas! Of course, my family doesn't really do Christmas, and I'll be spending the day at a friend's house sitting her dogs... but hey, it's only two weeks until New Years Day, when we do exchange gifts. I still need to find one more gift for Chris, and then start wrapping everything. I don't have a whole lot to wrap this year, as we purchased fewer gifts than usual (a few nice gifts instead of a lot of silly gifts, basically).

And now, back to being lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment