Friday, December 07, 2007

The weekend ahead.

I still can't find that misplaced pendant. I was carrying it around with my traveling bead projects for a while, so I'm worried that I may have lost it someplace. I'm going to come up with something else to work on instead and hope that it just pops up in an unexpected spot.

Got a bit of a busy weekend ahead of me. A member of our gaming group is moving out of state and is having his going-away party tomorrow. Before the party, we're going to the 4th Avenue Street Fair. I really love the Street Fair, it's so full of awesome arts, crafts, and imports. Supposedly I'm going out there to do holiday shopping, but I always find more to buy for myself than for anyone else. We've also got to run some errands, but who wants to talk about that?

I think I'm going to have a special one-day sale tomorrow or Sunday. I do love sales, don't you?

And if the Post Office is kind to me, I'll have new beads tomorrow! Woohoo! That ought to distract me from the stupid missing pendant.

No comments:

Post a Comment