Saturday, December 15, 2007

Holiday Sale Run-Down.

Here's your quick and easy guide to the various Erthe Fae Designs holiday promotions.

All orders must be placed by 11:59PM MST tomorrow night to be mailed before the holidays. All such orders will be mailed on Monday, the 17th, and will receive a free upgrade to insured Priority mail. This only applies to US orders. It is far too late for International orders to arrive in time for Christmas -- but I will mail them anyway if you place them.

Use code lastmin for 15% off of your total order. And if your order is $50 or more, you can say "Ornament me!" in the comments section of the PayPal cart to receive a free 30mm beaded holiday ornament. Also, all orders, regardless of size, will be entered into a drawing for a large beaded ornament. The drawing will be held before I go to bed tomorrow, and the ornament will be mailed out on Monday.

After tomorrow, items will not begin shipping again until the 27th or later. Also, I will only be adding new items to the Gallery. I'm looking forward to having a little time to bead a few things for myself!

It's a beautiful day here in Tucson... I hope you're all having a wonderful Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment