Saturday, December 08, 2007

Sparkle Saturday Sale!


Bah. It's raining. As such, I'm not at the Street Fair. Stupid rain! Couldn't it have waited a little while? I really feel bad for the vendors, who are surely stuck out there with no customers. Many of these sellers come from around the country. Of course, I suppose that's the risk you take when you do an outdoors show. In December.

But! Enough of that! As hinted at last night, today I am having a sale! It's the Sparkle Saturday Sale! All Crystal Bracelets are 20% off... Thus bringing their usual $50 price tag down to $40. I have a great selection of beautiful colors. These bracelets make a wonderful gift, and they're also perfect to wear to swanky holiday soirées. Pick one to match your favorite party dress and watch the compliments flow! Just use code "sparkle" to receive the discount, or use this handy link. Remember that all of my jewelry is unique, so if you see one you like, grab it now!

This sale will run until midnight my time, which is 2am EST. All orders placed today will be mailed Monday!

2 comments:

  1. beautiful bling!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Gotta love those Swarovski crystals :D

    ReplyDelete