Friday, April 27, 2007

The Future of Fridays *insert dramatic music*

As you may have noticed, I haven't been doing a great job of keeping up with the Fashionable Friday columns. I've been kind of "out there" lately, thinking about things other than current trends and how they apply to my jewelry. But I do still enjoy writing the columns when I actually do one. So I'm going to cut back and only post them every other Friday.

I am toying with the idea of having an alternate Friday column, which would focus more on fantasy. I might post about a fantasy artist, or about costuming, or review a fantasy movie. My jewelry is all about adding that touch of magic to your daily life, after all!

And while I'm talking about Friday, I'd like to say that henceforth, my weekly updates will be on Sundays instead of Fridays. I've simply been trying to cram too much into a single Friday -- Photography, website updates, Fashionable Friday columns. Besides which, my husband does all of his coding for my site on Sunday, so if I find a problem during the Friday update, it doesn't get fixed for two days. Better to update while he's working on it, so if there's a bug, it gets fixed before the update goes live.

That said, I did do an update today. No new jewelry, but tons of new pictures! Expect more new pictures next week, but probably also some new jewelry as well. I have this cute anklet I keep meaning to post, and I'm working on a delicious woven necklace accented with some of the prettiest vintage crystals I own! Tempted yet?

I'm still hard at work on Flaming Teeth, so tomorrow I will do an in-progress update on that.

Today's Cool Thing is this awesome Monster Alphabet book. I have one niece, and my goal in life is to be "the weird aunt." I wanted to give her Baby's First Mythos for Christmas, but I couldn't find it anywhere. I think she'll get this for her birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment