Monday, September 11, 2006

What passes for normal...

Well, with both my vacation and the gem shows behind me, and jet lag finally purged from my system, life should be back towards normal. Of course, normal for me is a little strange, but that's how I like it!

I'm hoping for a week or two of peace and calm to get things done before life goes all topsy-turvy again!

I have a few plans for the next couple of weeks, related to Erthe Fae Designs. Obviously, my main priority is coming back from my hiatus on the 15th with new jewelry. I didn't get nearly as much done as I planned to, due partially to the ongoing stress about my husband's job and the temporary stress when my website disappeared. I do have a few nice things ready though, and lots of wonderful supplies to create new pieces throughout Fall and Winter.

I'm also working on getting my supplies more organized, for ease of creation, pricing, and restocking. While I'm organizing and cataloging, I'll be weeding out the beads that really don't fit with my designs, which I will then sell off at bargain prices. If you're a fellow beader, you may want to keep your eyes peeled for an announcement of when and how I'll be selling them.

Other things are still in the planning stage. Over all, I'm excited to get back into the swing of things and take my business to new and exciting places. I hope you'll come along for the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment