Wednesday, September 20, 2006

The end of my pirate days

Alas, I didn't bead like a pirate after all. My best idea involved some beads that I've been saving for myself, and I really needed to be practical and make some more website stock. Of course, just because the holiday is past doesn't mean that you can't still enjoy pirates. Shala Kerrigan at Bella Online posted some great Jolly Roger bead patterns. I intend to modify them to make myself a bracelet, as I wear skulls year 'round.

In the meantime, I'm working on a lovely collar which will be featured in this week's Fashionable Friday column. I hope to have a couple more new pieces for Friday's update, too, whether or not they fit the column theme. With the holiday season approaching, I really want to increase my stock.

With that in mind, I think it's time to go do a little beading!

No comments:

Post a Comment