Wednesday, September 27, 2006

In the works!

I have a great bracelet in the works and several more items floating around in my head. It feels good to be back to my usual creative ways!

Not really a whole lot to blog about, everything is in a very quiet state right now, maybe the calm before the storm? New items will of course be posted on Friday, look for some rather different bracelets and maybe a necklace or two.

I had a custom order this week and it got me thinking about all of the beads that I don't use, but should. I think lately I've been limiting myself far too much, using mostly seed beads, Czech glass, and crystals. I have all these nice stones and vintage beads and shaped seed beads, I should be experimenting with them. Keep an eye out for the results of these experiments!

No comments:

Post a Comment