Thursday, June 02, 2011

Treasuries!



I've got rings on my mind. I'm working on one based on a preview tutorial posted to promote Dustin and Kate's Geometrics book, and trying to dream up my own designs that I could make and sell. Rings are all over the beadosphere right now, but my treasury is mostly full of chainmaille and wirework. And of course, they're all from FAETeam!

Last week, I also made Look, I just really like green! A few FAETeam pieces are included, but the main theme is green things from my favorite items and favorite shops.

One of my tribal necklaces is included in Peacock Tales by Mermie. Apparently peacocks are in, of course, in belly dance land they're always in. We love decadence!

2 comments:

  1. The Steampunk ring is very cool! I like the labradorite one, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was hard to put that treasury together because so many of the sellers had many rings that I liked, but I try to only feature each person once!

    ReplyDelete