Tuesday, June 21, 2011

New Things

 I've had so many fun and exciting things going on lately that I haven't quite kept up with blogging about new jewelry! I listed the Smug Hipster Owl necklace and earrings set on Etsy last week. Between the set and a pair of not-yet-listed earrings, I managed to use the entire strand of brown and grey oval beads, which I just bought at the Rings & Things show last week.
These hamsa earrings, called Thrice because they have three different elements believed to ward off the evil eye, are brand new today, although I made them at the same time as the owl set. Since the first set of hamsa earrings sold before I could list them, I figured I needed to make another pair.

By the way, I'm not ready to make any announcements yet, but I'm working on various business opportunities. Although Handmade Jewelry by Erthe Fae Designs will remain the primary source for my one-of-a-kind jewelry, I'm looking into some vending and some consignment, to get my work out there and connect with new customers.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck on your new venture I am excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Kristen :) I'll be announcing them over the next few weeks as things get finalized.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad this internet thing works and your article really helped me. Might take you up on that home advice you


    Wholesale Crystal Jewelry

    ReplyDelete