Saturday, March 13, 2010

Auctions end tomorrow!

Don't forget that the first round of Layne's Legacy -- Beading For A Cure auctions end Sunday afternoon! A new round of beautiful auctions will also start, but I'll be at Ren Faire all day, so I won't post about them until Monday. If you're the impatient sort, like me, you can visit the Auction Preview page on the official LL-BFAC site, which will show you what will be auctioned when. It's also a nice way to see all of the items together!

The above necklace is by Dulcey Heller, and like all of our items this week, it currently has a criminally low bid, so you should consider making it your own. Dulcey always wows me with her imaginative designs. She made one of my all-time favorite LL-BFAC necklaces.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the compliments, AJ! I loved that gold necklace too, and I know the person who bought it really wanted it. I love it when an idea works!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, Dulcey! I'm so glad that the gold necklace went to someone who really loved it.

    ReplyDelete