Monday, April 06, 2009

I have a website again!

While I'm still trying to decide what to do next in regards to getting erthefae.com back, Chris and I took a few minutes last night to set my website up at ErtheFae.net. And believe me, if I had realized that it would seriously take only a few minutes, I would have done it a lot sooner!

So anyway, this is the same website that I had before, but at a different address. I think that I took down all of the items that I had sold or moved to Etsy during its downtime, but I need to go through and double-check. That will probably be a job for tomorrow.

Today I had been thinking of taking some pictures and maybe making a necklace, but then a friend of mine called and said "Hey, I'm bored, I'm coming over!" and since I don't get to hang out with female friends very often, I said "OK!" So we played Silent Hill, talked girl stuff, played with my beads, and I tried to convince her that she needs to learn to belly dance. Good times all around.

4 comments: