Tuesday, May 10, 2011

LL-BFAC Kit for 2012 Auctions

How pretty is this color palette? It's the latest Layne's Legacy -- Beading For A Cure kit, to be used to create items to be auctioned off in 2012. Betcey at Beyond Beadery provided this year's beautiful and generous kit, with lots of Japanese seed beads and Swarovski crystals. There are even some of those new-ish long Magatama drops that I haven't tried out yet.

I'll probably do some bead embroidery, but I haven't decided yet what I want to add. I was looking at some nice cabochons on Etsy last night, but my taste was running towards the expensive!

6 comments:

  1. you are so right what a gorgeous color palette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kit having spiral bugles made me put some in the next piece I'm making.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! What are you making?

    ReplyDelete
  4. A necklace, maybe earrings, in sort of straw & gold.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, no spiral bugles. I got beads together and then added 4mm picture jasper, and the spiral bugles are just the wrong color. I put in more of a dark cream bugle.

    ReplyDelete