Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Feathery Treasury



I've been really into feathers lately, and then I saw that ridiculously awesome peacock mohawk. Wow! That had to go in a treasury! So I stepped outside of the usual box of making FAETeam-only Treasuries, and made one that had members of my team, but also other sellers whose work was beautiful and feathery and well-photographed. Along the way I found lots of things that I wanted to buy, especially hair accessories. I've been so crazy over my hair and things to go in it!

No treasury features for me this week, boohoo. Actually, not many people at all made FAETeam treasuries this week, so I'm not surprised. I can't expect Mermie to include me EVERY week!

I can't help but notice that my comments section has been really quiet this week. What's up, everyone? Let's talk! I just talked about how I've been obsessed with feathers and my hair... what are you obsessed with?

4 comments:

  1. Hi There, had to comment. I too, love feathers. They are just so naturally beautiful. Great inspiration aren't they? Another thing I am obsessed with is checking out blogs. Love reading what others have to say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, Yeah I love feathers, too. There is something about the natural pattern and natural colors that draws me to them. As for my other obsessions, I am obsessed with looking at blogs. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi lady! Last week was a blur, I can't believe I missed your amazing treasury!! I was blog hopping the other day and saw an entry about getting feathers INSTALLED in hair, like extensions. Neat, hmm?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Abra, glad I'm not alone in my obsession :) Actually, a few of my dance friends are big on feathers, too.

    Aquariann, I have a feather extension in my hair right now! I got it installed at the Ren Faire a month and a half ago. It's a long green and black feather with a small aqua feather and some tiny iridescent green plumes. My workshop instructor this weekend had one or two ivory ones in her hair. They're really fun and pretty. You can buy them on Etsy, too!

    ReplyDelete