Monday, April 25, 2011

Tribal Lotus

 This is the first necklace I made as part of my ongoing Operation: Buried in Beads. Created as a gift for one of my belly dance teachers, it features a tribal-appropriate black and red color combination and a cool matte black carved stone lotus flower. I'm happy to say that she loves it. There's few things nicer than creating a gift that is well-received :)
For more handmade tribal jewelry, be sure to check out my shop, Handmade Jewelry by Erthe Fae Designs.

1 comment:

  1. Ok, look, I don't want to be mean about this, but I joined Aquariann's blog hop to find blogs that interested me and followers who were actually interested in my blog. If you want me to believe that you're actually following my blog because you like it, try actually commenting on the content instead of making a generic "follow me back" sort of post.

    ReplyDelete