Wednesday, April 13, 2011

An awesome Treasury Tuesday



 It's an exciting day here in Erthe Fae Land, because I have finally decided to try using this new-fangled Craft Cult wiki to directly insert a treasury into my blog post, instead of capturing a screen shot! If I did this correctly, you should be able to click on any of the above gorgeous items and be taken straight to their listing! Or, if you prefer the old fashioned way, you can visit Because green is my favorite color and view the treasury on Etsy. This week we were encouraged to pick our own theme, so I had a lot of fun making a treasury consisting solely of things that I liked in my favorite color, by my fellow FAE Team artists.

This was a good week for me in regards to treasuries, as I had three different items featured in three different collections! First, Medeine is included in An Easter celebration, a perfectly seasonal theme by Midnight's Meadow. Next, I was pleased to find my Enchantment Gothic Chandelier Earrings in Spring Fantasy, a darkly elegant creation by the lovely Mermaiden. Lastly, I was quite unexpectedly included in a RED! treasury by Lithia, who chose Phoenix Feathers to be part of her Robin Red Beast.. Er, I mean Breast collection. Except my necklace actually isn't in the treasury anymore because the listing apparently expired this morning! Whoops!

So yes, it has been a good week so far for Handmade Jewelry by Erthe Fae Designs. The only way it could be made better would be some increased sales... hint hint! ;)

4 comments:

  1. I like the way you can hover over the pictures and get information, right in your post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I like that it even includes the price.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some really nice things in there. I don't have any money at the moment or I would have spent some already. You are gonna be bad for my pocketbook I can tell.

    Following from the Spring Hop. Simple Wyrdings

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know how you feel, Elle! :D As much as I may be tempting you, I have plenty of friends who tempt me to blow the budget, too!

    ReplyDelete