Saturday, June 20, 2009

Tinkering around.

Today's Daily Special is Subtle Charm. $20 is a great deal for such an elegant necklace and earring set!

I've just finished doing a little work on the blog, tidying things up, removing links to blogs that I don't read anymore, that sort of thing. I also provided convenient links to all of the places you can stalk, er, find me around the Internet. Twitter, Facebook, my writing blog, all had been strangely absent from my links. Sometimes it's hard to keep track of all this social networking.

5 comments:

  1. That's such a pretty set! If it was in silver color rather than a gold/bronze, it would be in my favorites in a heartbeat, if that says how awesome it is. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, very pretty!

    I was busy cleaning up links and things in my blog this weekend, too. Great minds... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both!

    Merily, have you seen this one that I did a while ago?
    http://tinyurl.com/nu5u4u

    Christina, must be something in the air! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo, no, I hadn't! That one is even more amazingly lovely! It says there are mistakes in it, but I can't see them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, believe me, the wrapped loops look *horrible.* They're such a mess. I finally know how to do them right, so I should order another silver filigree next time I'm getting findings and make one up for sale.

    ReplyDelete