Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Today's Daily Specials

Today I decided that I should really have Daily Specials on both my site and my Etsy store. So today's two specials are Lilac Whisper (website) and Napping Treasure Hunter (Etsy).

I also decided that the specials should be easy to find, because I do want people to buy them. My Etsy shop now has a Daily Special section, and on my website, the Daily Special will be featured on the front page. What could be simpler? Well, I guess maybe checking here for them, or stalking me on Twitter or Facebook. Whatever floats your boat.

One reason why I'm so keen on having Daily Specials is that I'm going to a Rings and Things trunk show in a week, and I'd like to have a little extra spending money to buy new and exciting things. While I'm up in the Phoenix area, I'll also be visiting the Bead Museum. As you may or may not already know, they're having some financial difficulties, so I'm going to try to help them out with a little gift store shopping, as well as purchasing a membership. If you live in AZ and haven't already visited the museum, it's worth spending a couple of hours there admiring the collection.

4 comments:

  1. Hi AJ, so glad you're visiting the Bead Museum & that you're blogging about them. They can use our support! Hope you'll also enjoy our bead show... :)

    --Dave
    (@Rings_Things on Twitter)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dave, I'm looking forward to the show! Now if I could just sell some jewelry before then... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cross your fingers, there are a few days yet! :)

    --Dave

    ReplyDelete
  4. But if I cross my fingers, then I can't type to put things on sale! Think I'll cross my toes instead :D

    ReplyDelete