Monday, May 18, 2009

The deal with this week's deals

Today's Daily Special in my Etsy shop is Wastelands Tribe. Inspired by those bellydancers who have chosen to embrace the steampunk aesthetic! I love this necklace and really need to make one in "me" colors. 20% off today only, marked down to $100 from $125 until noonish PST tomorrow.

You may notice that I don't have a website special today. That's because I'm going to be out of town tomorrow and Wednesday (yay!), and while Etsy is easy to edit on the go, my website is not. So there are no Daily Specials on my website until at least Thursday. But my huge clearance sale is still going on, and there are still many awesome deals to be had, so don't hesitate to head over there and browse.

As much as I'd like to continue to blog, I really need to go tidy my house for the dogsitter and start deciding what I'm going to wear in Phoenix so I can pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment