Sunday, March 15, 2009

Bid, bid, bid!

These amazing fully-beaded juggling blocks are just one of this week's BFAC auction items. Go, look, bid! As of this posting, only a few of the gorgeous items even have bids on them. This is a situation which must be rectified!

Funny thing about listing these juggling blocks. eBay, in their infinite wisdom, doesn't have a section for juggling supplies. I spent a good 10 minutes searching and deliberating before I decided where to put them. I hope this doesn't hamper their ability to get bids. Denise Smeaton put a ton of work into these beauties!

No photography yet, I ended up being too busy yesterday. It took me 3 hours to list all of the eBay items, I had some crystals to string, and there was some housework that absolutely had to be done before the mess drove me nuts. That's how I know I'm feeling better after being sick, is when I feel compelled to go on a cleaning binge instead of beading.

1 comment:

  1. I love these! They're so imaginative. I hope they sell and for a lovely high price!

    ReplyDelete