Sunday, July 09, 2006

Camera, yippy!!!


Thanks to the generosity of an awesome friend, I now have a digital camera. The above is my first picture. I don't think Topher appreciates having his nap interrupted for me to practice taking pictures.

I've since taken a few more cat pictures, but no bead pictures yet. I've got to remedy that! Either today or tomorrow I'll try photographing some jewelry, and my CF-style dragon. And of course, once I figure out how to get great pics of my products, I will be updating the site, replacing all of the icky scans.

This is where I do a happy dance! *happy dances*

I did a lot of work on my BFAC project yesterday, and hope to do more today. The deadline looms quite ominously over my head.

For now, I'm off to the bookstore.

No comments:

Post a Comment