Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Spooky, angry treasuries



Must be something in the air. I made this Halloween-themed treasury (in July!), and Mermie made an angry treasury called Grrrrrrr... (I'm not actually going to count and make sure I got the number of 'r's right). No sweet, pretty, airy-fairy treasuries here!

By the way, I suspect it will be a while until I'm back to a normal blogging schedule here. I'm currently a little over-committed, due to a bunch of things converging at once and my own inability to say "no" to most requests that involve my talents and sound like fun.

2 comments:

  1. Halloween isn't that far off the retail radar: we've already started putting out our Halloween stock at my PT job. Great treasuries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And it's definitely not far off for people who make their own costumes. A lot of my friends are already planning what they're going to be!

    ReplyDelete