Friday, July 08, 2011

So many exciting things!

I have finally added hairsticks to my jewelry line! There's just one catch... For now, my new line of hair accessories is only available at Plaza de Anaya in Tempe, Arizona. They'll be a Plaza exclusive until at least mid-August, when I'll evaluate how well they're selling and such. I'm really excited about them. I do also have some earrings at Plaza and I'm hoping to add a necklace or two when I get the chance to make some.

So if you've been wondering why I haven't been listing much on Etsy, it's because I was busy making things for Plaza and then making tags for them. I've also been working on my LL-BFAC project, so I'll be posting some progress pictures next week. I'm doing bead embroidery again this year, which makes me very happy.

In other fun and exciting news, I wrote a guest post about The Nuckelavee for my friend Janine's blog, Athena's Armory & Apothecary. It was so fun to step out of my normal business mode and write about one of my favorite subjects, faerie lore! By the way, when you're done reading the blog, make sure you also visit Janine's store, she does great work. I bought an awesome set of chainmaille juggling balls from her as a gift for my Dad!

3 comments:

  1. Cool, It's always good to have multiple outlets for your work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat hairsticks! Plaza de Anaya looks awesome, wish I could visit soon to see your display there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Plaza is great... are you thinking of coming back to AZ for another visit sometime? If so, you'll have to go drop in for a class :)

    ReplyDelete