Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Birds of Ereshkigal

The owl skull necklace is on Etsy now, under the hard to type but fun to say name Birds of Ereshkigal. If you would like to see more bird and skull themed necklaces at Handmade Jewelry by Erthe Fae Designs, now is the time to speak up! My supplier should be at the gem show.

I am cautiously optimistic that my plumbing problems will be fixed tomorrow, which would be nice. A friend has been allowing me to use her shower in the meantime, but it's really annoying to have to drive across town just to get clean! In truth, it will probably take a couple of days or more to get them actually fixed, unless our firs plumber was wrong and it's an easier fix than he diagnosed. I just want this hassle behind me so I can focus on more important things -- like the gem show!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Dot! I do, too :) It might sell tonight, one of my dance classmates would like to see it in person.

    ReplyDelete