Monday, January 17, 2011

At last, my style and versatility have been recognized!

As you surely already know, I am both stylish (in a Goth/steampunk/boho/jewelry addict sort of way)...
...and versatile. Why, I can't even begin to enumerate my various uses! Aquariann chose to recognize these two great assets of mine by sharing with me the blog awards that she was given for also being stylish and versatile. I'm suppose to choose 15 other blogs that I think are both Stylish and Versatile to pass the award on to, but I know most of the bloggers I follow are too busy for that sort of thing, so I'm just going to recommend that you visit them:
1: TotusMel's Wunderkammer
2: Earthenwood Studio Chronicles
3: Cephalopod Tea Party
4: The Writing and Art of Andrew Thornton
5: MadDesigns
6: Mermaiden Creations in the Underworld
(Around this time I realize that I might not even follow 15 active blogs right now)
7: Fantasy Artists of Etsy
8: SaraBeth's Belly Dancing Bead Blog
9: Multicultalism for Steampunk
10: Princess Farhana
(Fiiiiiiive moooooore)
11: SpeedieBeadie
12: Darkling Woods Studio
13: Bead Indulgences
14: Anne E. Mitchell
15: Art Bead Scene

But wait! I'm not done! Now I'm supposed to tell you 7 random things about myself. This is turning into a really weird acceptance speech.

1: I used to think blogs were dumb and I only started this one to promote Handmade Jewelry by Erthe Fae Designs. Then I got addicted.
2: I met my husband in a chat room for on-line roleplaying. We were in character at the time. Gaming turned to friendship turned to romance turned to almost 11 years of marriage so far.
3: My favorite color used to be purple.
4: As far as I know I am not allergic to anything... except maybe vodka.
5: I enjoy learning new belly dance combos, but I have a hard time remembering them. I do not enjoy learning choreography, but I am good at learning it.
6: I have recurring dreams about being forced to walk through rooms full of dark aquariums full of inky water and things I can't quite see.
7: Any time I see a greyhound rescue group I have an irresistible urge to run up and pet a greyhound. They're just so sweet and calm and they have the sleekest, skinniest little heads!

6 comments:

  1. You might be allergic to vodka?! That's horrible. And eep, your recurring dreams sound even freakier than my teeth ones. 0.o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every time I've had vodka, it's given me a headache and sometimes made me nauseated. I don't know if it's an allergy, or if I just can't hold it, or if it's something about Absolut brand, because I have a feeling that's what all the cocktails were made with. It's annoying, but not too hard to work around... I just stick to cocktails made with rum or tequila :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! Now too much rum and tequila usually gives me headaches, but that might be the sugary things they're usually mixed with. My favorite vodka is the Pear Absolut - but I prefer other brands for all other flavors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was at a restaurant the other night and they had a chocolate pear martini made with Absolut Pear. It sounded so yummy! But almost all their cocktails were made with some sort of vodka so I just had an iced tea and then went to the liquor store for yummy, yummy lambics and ciders!

    (I get a headache after even a few sips of a martini, which is why I'm thinking allergy)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm behind in my blog-reading,but it doesn't mean I don't appreciate your shout out!

    I'm with you, NOT a vodka girl.

    And your inky night visions sound absolutely creepy :/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah Mermie! You can come to my place and drink Kraken any time :D

    The inky dreams mainly disturb me with their reoccuringness.

    ReplyDelete