Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Falling through the cracks

As promised some time ago, here's a slightly better images of my faerie button pendant. I think there was a little too much light. I'm still adjusting to photographing in the dining room instead of the game room. Sure will be glad to have that project done so I can go back to the way things were.

I know I've really been neglecting my blogs as of late. Actually, I've been neglecting pretty much all of my on-line stuff except for e-mail. There's a lot going on in my life right now and I'm feeling rather overwhelmed. Erthe Fae Designs and the Internet have both kind of been put on a back burner as I tend towards matters of home and health.

Of course, I am still excited about gem show coming up in less than one month -- woohoo! -- and most of the issues I'm dealing with right now will be cleared up by then. I just let too many things pile up and now I have to deal with everything at once, as deadlines rear their ugly heads.

I'll try to be more chatty. There are cool and interesting things going on in my life, I just don't seem to have the energy to write about them anymore.

3 comments:

  1. It turned out great.

    Hope everything is okay. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you on both counts, Christina! I think everything will be okay, especially if I don't let myself put things off for so long in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Pretty! I like the colors you chose. Hope you make many more!

    ReplyDelete