Saturday, October 06, 2007

Beautiful Weekend

Wow, I woke up today and found out that it is gorgeous outside! Makes me want to ditch gaming and go hang out in the park with my beads. I mean, gaming is fun and all, but we play in a CAVE. There's not a single window in that back room. It's supposed to go back into the 90s during the week, so hopefully I'll be able to enjoy this beautiful weather a bit tomorrow.

Last night the laws of physics and I had a disagreement as to how the beads should hang in the pendant I was working on. Since physics won again (I'm pretty sure they cheat!), I'm setting the pendant aside and working on something else for the weekend. I just haven't decided what that is yet, so I need to go into the beadroom and cook up something cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment