Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Time for more steampunkery!

Guildmistress is one of only 7 steampunk items currently in my shop. Well, it's time to do something about that because my brother and I just got accepted to share a booth at WILD WILD WEST CON!!!! Woohoo! I can't even tell you how excited I am at the thought of spending a long weekend hanging out at Old Tucson Studios in steampunk garb, selling my jewelry to awesome people. It's also an excuse to buy new boots! Tee hee! And of course, shop for more vintage beads, keys, and other cool items to use in my steampunk designs. After all, this is going to be a convention full of other vendors in the genre, so I am going to have to stand out!

Luckily the convention isn't until March, which means I have plenty of time to design and create some gorgeous things, plus gem show is between now and then, so I can really stock up!

What to make? What to wear? How will we decorate our booth? This is going to be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment