Friday, October 19, 2012

Little shop update

Hello out there! I made a change to my Etsy shop this week -- change for the better, I hope! Now in addition to accepting PayPal, I also accept Etsy's new direct checkout feature. So if you'd prefer not to use PayPal, you now have that option. This also allows me to accept Etsy gift certificates! I'm pretty excited about that, because I'd been considering adding gift certificates to my shop but I wasn't sure how I wanted to do it. Now Etsy has done the work for me!

(I'm also excited because maybe people will give ME Etsy certificates for the holidays and I can go shopping! A lot of my favorite shops are now accepting them)

If you'd like to try out the new checkout feature, feel free to go shopping at Handmade Jewelry by Erthe Fae Designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment