Tuesday, October 02, 2012

And now, earrings!

Now that I'm caught up on listing crystal bracelets (other than two stubborn ones that refuse to photograph well), it's time to catch up with earrings! These Clear Waters Beaded Earrings feature color-treated quartz and Swarovski crystals. They have a lovely, translucent quality like chalcedony.

These basic drop earrings have always been a best-seller for me. They're a great way to treat yourself to an affordable piece of one of a kind jewelry, plus I make them in enough color combinations that everyone can find something they like. Oftentimes I use beads leftover from necklace projects, so they coordinate with each other. I think I'm about due to make some new ones to get ready for my Autumn vending and the holiday rush.

No comments:

Post a Comment