Tuesday, September 04, 2007

New jewelry is here!


Oh yeah! Now we're talking... There's new jewelry up at Erthe Fae Designs! Are you excited? I sure am!

First, the earrings that I posted last week, Pan's Grove.

Next, the adorable necklace that you saw on Saturday, Pixie At Rest.

Finally, one of the many luscious bracelets in my Fall Line, Ancient Treasure.

And there's more where that came from! In fact, every day this week, I'll post at least one new item from my Fall Line. That means there will be updates tomorrow, Thursday, and Friday. Then I'll take the weekend off, and return to my regular weekly schedule, with more new jewelry on Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Your new fall line is looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Christina! I'm really excited about it :D

    ReplyDelete