Thursday, October 12, 2006

Gearing up for the update

Whew! I have 10 items done already for tomorrow's update. That is going to be a whole lot of photography, let me tell you.

I spent pretty much all night last night working on the main necklace for the update, and it is just WOW. Maybe I'm a bit biased, since I created it and it's my favorite color, but this is one knockout of a necklace. I keep looking at it going "I wish I could keep this." Because, you know, I really need one more green necklace. What I need is an elegant, medium-length blue necklace. Will I ever make such a thing for myself? Of course not. I'll keep making things in green and black.

I have a big project planned for next week. It's big, because I don't know how I'll make it happen, I just have this vague idea of how I want to put all of these beads together. If it turns out, it will be spectacular. I'm talking about "Wear it to the company's formal Christmas party" spectacular. Of course, I wore a hand-painted panne velvet cloak to the last Christmas party, so my taste is a little skewed.

But for now, it is time to clean up and put away all of the beads and supplies from the last couple of days of creating. They've kind of taken over my couch...

No comments:

Post a Comment