Friday, July 06, 2012

Belly Dancer

I made this Silver Siren belly dancer pendant a while ago, and put it on consignment at Plaza de Anaya. Sadly, it did not sell, and since I am no longer taking weekly classes in Tempe, I pulled my consignment to list it on Etsy instead. So now you, the general Etsy-shopping public, have your chance to own this very elegant beaded pendant! There will be more dancer pendants in other colors eventually. I really love these vintage dancer images.

As for dancing itself, I am still obsessed! I'm in classes at least three days a week, practicing all the time to stay on top of troupe choreographies and my own solos, and performing once or twice a month even in the heat of the Summer. I love it even more than beadwork, and that's saying something. If you want to know more about what I'm up to, it's best to follow my other blog, Confessions of a Dance Pants Addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment