Wednesday, October 19, 2011

More Autumn Treasuries



Seems like treasuries are all about Autumn and Halloween right now! Can't really blame people, it's been a pretty harsh Summer all across the country and I think we're all ready for Fall. Of course, it's still in the 90s and even up to 100 some days here in Tucson, and when we do get Autumn weather, all the leaves on the few non-evergreen trees just turn brown and fall right off. So my treasury is inspired by the sort of Fall that I never really experience.

Crunching through the Fall Leaves was curated by one of my Phoenix dance friends and shows that same longing for some real Autumn weather and sights.

As What Caught My Eye isn't specifically Fall-themed, but you can tell that Mermie has Autumn and Halloween on the brain based on what did catch her eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment