Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Belly Dance Picture!

I'm busy cleaning my bead room/putting together a package of beads for a swap, so instead of something business-related, here's a picture of me dancing! I honestly have no idea what I was doing when this was snapped, but whatever. I still feel pretty ;) This weekend's performance was at Studio 455, where they currently have a display of photos from and related to the All Souls Procession, which was really cool! Behind me there's a picture of a dead, mostly-skeletal animal AND a dead bug being eaten by ants. I really should have taken the opportunity to get super Gothed-up and danced to something really dark and heavy to go with the dead things!

2 comments:

  1. Perhaps, but you look so happy, like an affirmation of life surrounded by death.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It is kind of a fun contrast :)

    ReplyDelete