Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Fun times are busy times!

Wow, I have just been all over the place lately. Friday I went shopping at the September Best Bead Show, then on Sunday I spent 4 hours working at the MZ Glass booth. So I have some pretty new glass beads!

Today I got to hang out with Kate McKinnon and Dustin Wedekind, which was fun. We had lunch at Copper Country Antiques -- yeah, it's an antique store with a cafe in the middle, who would have thought? I drooled over ridiculous 1980s boots and cute vintage earrings that I might have to go back for because they were only $8 and did I mention that I'm currently obsessed with earrings? Then we went to SAS, which is a weird fabric store, by which I mean it is a store with weird fabric. I got some pretty scraps of duiponi to use for belly dance costuming.

I haven't been beading or blogging enough but I intend to do something about that, starting by writing this post tonight. I'm taking back my Tuesdays! Whatever that means.

Oh yes, and it has been raining like mad lately! It's as if the weather finally remembered what a proper monsoon is. So if you're wondering why this post seems a little hyper, it's because the rain makes me happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment