Thursday, March 24, 2011

Treasuries and Things

Elvensoul beadwoven fantasy necklace (shown above) was included in this beautiful Faery March Madness treasury. Much more interesting to me than all this NCAA basketball March Madness! Thank you rainwaterstudios for including me.

For Treasury Tuesday, we had a Spring theme, so I created Spring Flies In, celebrating faerie wings.

Not a treasury, but one of my anklets was featured in Aquariann's Friday Finds post, which had a belly dance accessories theme. She attended Art of the Belly this past weekend, and I have to admit I'm a little bit jealous! The line-up of workshop teachers and performers was really impressive, and I bet there was some nice vending, too! I had really hoped to go to a major belly dance festival this year, but home repairs got in the way, so I'm staying home and taking workshops in Tempe instead. Maybe next year!

2 comments:

  1. Art of the Belly was wondrous! I only got to attend for a few hours, but am interested in vending or *gulp* maybe even dancing next year. Wouldn't it be wild if you could come visit?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be awesome! I'll probably go to something in CA or Vegas, though, so I can drive and take all the costumes I want without paying baggage fees -- a 25 yard skirt alone can take up a single suitcase... LOL!

    ReplyDelete