Monday, March 21, 2011

LL-BFAC Auctions Have Begun!

My friend Deborah Gray-Wurz's "Regal Moon" necklace is just one of the beautiful hand-beaded objects up for bids in the first week of Layne's Legacy -- Beading For a Cure auctions! If you're not already familiar with LL-BFAC, please visit the official website. I've been involved with this charity in one way or another since day 1, and while I'm no longer serving on the committee it remains close to my heart! I do hope you'll take a look at the auctions and bid if you see something you like. I'll post every Monday that the auctions are running to give you a reminder!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely blog! This necklace is gorgeous too!
    I'm a new FOLLOWER from the Spring Blog Hop.
    Hope you can hop by and follow me?

    http://stylendecordeals.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete