Wednesday, February 16, 2011

More spirals coming soon!

So, today I was rearranging my Etsy shop, Handmade Jewelry by Erthe Fae Designs, because Valentine's Day is over and it was time to get the hearts off of center stage. I decided I wanted a row of various bracelets, and that's when I made a startling discovery: I only have two spiral rope bracelets in the entire shop! White Salamander, as discussed yesterday, and Pearl Branch, as shown above. This simply won't do! I found half a dozen more spiral ropes that are on my old website but not in Etsy, so I'll try to get them photographed and listed across tomorrow and Friday. I also plan to make new spirals, using some of the new, yummy colors of seed beads I picked up during the gem show, but those will have to wait until after I finish the two custom orders on my plate.

No comments:

Post a Comment