Thursday, August 30, 2007

Trying to stay on top of it all!

Back in July, when we planned our NY trip, it seemed perfectly reasonable to me that 4 days after returning from NY, I could start college, and that two days later I could update my website with my new Fall line. That was plenty of time to unpack, do laundry, take photographs, and catch up on things, right?

What I didn't count on was being sick! I still have the remnants of whatever hit me while I was on the plane. My throat isn't back to normal and even the minor spiciness in pizza sauce makes me cough... pizza sauce! The problem is that I really haven't been able to take it easy. I even had jury duty on Monday, though luckily my group was dismissed at 9:30am.

The good news is that I've been well enough to go to Chinese class and stay focused, and to keep my apartment from falling into shambles. The bad news is that obviously, my blog and website have fallen by the wayside. I have a whole bunch of things to photograph, and no energy to do so. I'm going to try to tackle that today, in addition to doing my homework.

The debut of my Fall line has obviously been pushed back... Tuesday, September 4th looks pretty good. I'm really excited about the new designs and color combinations and materials that are incorporated into this line. I hope to post some preview photos this weekend, just to whet your appetite.

No comments:

Post a Comment