Thursday, December 20, 2012

No more Anonymous Comments

My apologies to my friends who have previously used the Anonymous comments option. Spammers have been abusing the hell out of it, and whereas previously Google's filters would catch the comments and delete them pretty quickly, I found that one of my posts had EIGHT comments going back as far as 5 days, and most of not all linking to some really disgusting sites. Excuse me, Blogger, but how exactly did that get through your filters? My site clearly has nothing to do with the sort of content they were offering.

After having to manually delete all those comments, and worrying that there may be others lurking on other posts, I am considering migrating all 3 of my blogs to other platforms. I'll make a decision after the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment