Monday, February 02, 2009

Another fun day

Today I went back to To Bead True Blue, where I got a steampunk dragon (yay!), ran into my parents, met a Facebook friend, and picked up a few things that I decided that I needed after all.

Then I came home and proceeded to tackle some of the work that I need to get done before Best Bead starts. While I was doing that, the mail arrived, and all of my packages were here. Yay! Everything that I ordered is just as awesome as I expected it to be.

Later, while Chris and I were deciding what to do for the evening, my phone rang and it was my friend Lois, who wanted the gem show scoop. So I spent an hour catching up with her, which is always fun.

After dinner, we went to Target to get important stuff, like more dog toys and Gourmet M&Ms.

Now I am supremely tired again. Yaaaaawn. This is what I get for getting up at 9am!

1 comment: