Friday, August 18, 2006

Running out of time

Just a quick pre-bed post. I am one tired little beader.

Tomorrow (technically today, but of course I haven't slept yet) is my last day at home before 2 weeks in NY. I get to spend the day packing and running errands and making sure that everything is tidy-ish before I leave. Such fun! I have so much I need to take care of, and I know some of it just won't get done.

I probably will not get to post any new jewelry pics before I leave. I am working on a very purple necklace to go with a very purple skirt. I'll try to get a decent pic of it while I'm in NY.

I'm still trying to decide what all jewelry projects I will take with me on my trip.

Yesterday I received a very pleasant surprise in the mail. A friend read my hairstick post and sent me a ton of beautiful sticks for my beading pleasure. Wait until you see these babies! Carol, you rock :D

I should really go sleep now! I'll try to get a post in tomorrow. Updates after that will be sporadic.

No comments:

Post a Comment